Tuesday, October 12, 2010


My blog has moved to a new URL that is all my own! I am very excited and hope that you will continue to follow along as I get healthy and have some fun along the way.

I am now blogging and sharing recipes at http://www.perfectlyimperfectrd.com/.

My new site is a work-in-progress. I am slowly learning my way around wordpress and web design. Any suggestions or tips are welcomed and encouraged!

Hope to see you there!


  1. Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your blog. You have some really good articles and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to
    write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please blast me an e-mail if interested. Many thanks!

    Here is my web blog: http://www.weeklyvolcano.com/community/people/Adalberto/posts/Patch-For-Fat-Reduction/

  2. I visited several web pages except the audio quality for audio songs existing at this site is actually marvelous.

    Take a look at my web-site - click the following web page